225 Madison Avenue at 36th Street, New York, NY 10016. Just a short walk from Grand Central and Penn Station
Germany, Regensburg, ca. 1360
MS M.769 fol. 1v
1) Half-figure of Moses, horned, indicating with right hand scroll held with left hand and inscribed MOYSES.
2) Half-figure of prophet wearing hat, indicating with right hand scroll held with left hand, with illegible inscription.
3) Half-figures of two prophets, one holding scroll with illegible inscription, and Daniel, wearing hat, holding with left hand scroll inscribed DANIEL.
4) Half-figure of Sirach wearing knotted headgear, holding with raised left hand scroll inscribed SIRACH.
5) Half-figures of David, crowned, holding with right hand scroll inscribed DAU(ID) and Solomon wearing hat, raising left hand to scroll inscribed SALOMON.
6) Half-figure of woman veiled, holding with both hands, scroll with illegible inscription.
7) Half-figure of prophet, wearing hat, indicating upward with right hand, holding scroll with left hand inscribed ESTER (?).
(2 of 231)